CATALINA SPA RV RESORT is an exceptional 482 site RV Resort with new owners, management and vision seeking WorKampers for the October 2019 to March 2020 season. Located in the Coachella Valley of California, with close proximity to the sights and sounds of Palm Springs, this ideal Desert Hot Springs location offers natural odorless mineral springs that refresh both pools and multiple spas.
SEEKING SINGLES OR COUPLES to assist in several areas during the spectacular ‘winter’ season and serve the interests of snowbirds from all over North America. WorKamper (32 hours) positions are offered from late SEPTEMBER 2019 to mid APRIL 2020 in return for a RV full hookup site and access to all the activities and amenities our park provides. WorKampers are needed in the following areas:
- RESORT AMBASSADORS - Six individuals or couples to perform random patrols of the resort property during day, evening and night time hours shifts insuring that we have provided the best introductory image to all guests, that no intruders have access to the resort and that resort rules are enforced.
- CHEFs and Kitchen Helpers in the Dining Services area. Meal plans, ordering and financial responsibilities are handled by the Kitchen Manager.
- FITNESS LEADER - Experienced and accredited instructor of Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and related exercise classes. Fitness coordinator will assist others in the use of equipment in the Catalina Spa RV Resort professional fitness room as well as lead hiking group outings on a regular basis.
- GAMES HOSTS to lead a myriad of indoor and outdoor games and activities for guest participation.
- WATER SPORTS COORDINATORS to manage weekday play setup for Water Volleyball, coordinate three inter-park events (mixers and tournament) and be responsible for all Upper Clubhouse event setup needs. WATER AEROBICS Instruction on a daily basis is another Water Sport requiring Workamper expertise.
- PICKLEBALL COORDINATORS to lead daily play through lessons, round robins, and tournaments.
- GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVES to perform customer service operations like reservations, registration, guest services and daily operational reporting.
- MUSICAL TALENT - We are seeking one couple with entertainment skills to provide indoor/outdoor programs throughout the season as well as other resort assignments like hosting events and escorting new arrivals.
We are looking for many volunteers who will be rewarded through our CatSpa Volunteer Recognition Program with awards like CatSpa shirts, vouchers and in a few cases (Dining Services) free meals. A list of potential volunteer needs are available in the Welcome Center.