CATALINA SPA RV RESORT is an exceptional 482 site RV Resort with new owners, management and vision seeking WorKampers for the October 2018 to March 2019 season. Located in the Coachella Valley of California, with close proximity to the sights and sounds of Palm Springs, this ideal Desert Hot Springs location offers natural odorless mineral springs that refresh both pools and multiple spas.
SEEKING SINGLES OR COUPLES to assist in several areas during the spectacular ‘winter’ season and serve the interests of snowbirds from all over North America. WorKamper (32 hours) positions are offered from OCTOBER 15 2018 to APRIL 1 2019 in return for a RV full hookup site and access to all the activities and amenities our park provides. WorKampers are needed in the following areas:
- COMMUNITY PATROLS - Four individuals or couples to perform random patrols of the resort property during evening and night time hours insuring that we have no intruders and that resort rules are enforced.
- SOUS CHEF to assist full time chef in the Dining Services area. Meal plans, ordering and financial responsibilities are handled by the Kitchen Manager.
- FITNESS LEADER - Experienced and accredited instructor of Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and related exercise classes. Fitness coordinator will assist others in the use of equipment in the Catalina Spa RV Resort professional fitness room as well as lead hiking group outings on a regular basis.
- WATER SPORTS COORDINATOR to manage weekday play setup for Water Volleyball, coordinate three inter-park events (mixers and tournament) and be responsible for all Upper Clubhouse event setup needs.
- OFFICE / FRONT DESK COORDINATOR to perform customer service operations like reservations, registration, guest services and daily operational reporting.
- MUSICAL TALENT - We are seeking one couple with entertainment skills to provide indoor/outdoor programs throughout the season as well as other resort assignments like hosting events and escorting new arrivals.
We are looking for many volunteers who will be rewarded through our CatSpa Volunteer Recognition Program with awards like CatSpa shirts, vouchers and in a few cases (Dining Services) free meals.