Resort Rules and Regulations
Updated Guidelines for COVID-19
As you are aware, the State of California is gradually re-opening from Governor Newsom’s declaration of a State of Emergency and stay-at-home orders. This gradual re-opening will allow the Resort to re-open its community facilities and amenities, including the swimming pools. Hot tubs and jacuzzi’s remain closed.
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared and remains a pandemic and is reported to be extremely contagious. The state of medical knowledge is evolving, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and even possibly in the air. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease. The exact methods of spread and contraction are unknown, and there is no known treatment, cure, or vaccine for COVID-19. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illness and even death.
Because the risk of infection remains, the Resort will institute new guidelines and measures for use of the pools. Please note that these guidelines and measures are recommendations directed by the County of Riverside. These new guidelines and measures include the following:
- We encourage families to use the pool facility at the same time and that family members remain at least 6 feet apart from other guests at all times.
- Pool furniture and tables and deck layout will be modified to ensure that in the standing and seating areas, individuals can remain at least 6 feet apart from others. Physical and visual cues and signs will be provided to ensure that guests and swimmers stay at least 6 feet apart from those they don’t live with, both in and out of the water.
- Please bring your own pool towels and do not share your pool towels with those outside of your household. Please do not share food or beverages with non- household members. Please also wear a face covering when traveling through common areas of the Resort, including to and from the pool. Please remove your face covering when entering the water.
- Sharing items, particularly those that are difficult to clean and disinfect or those that are meant to come in contact with the face (goggles, nose clips, and snorkels) are discouraged.
- Please adhere to the physical cues the Resort has placed in the pool areas so as to ensure proper physical distancing.
- Parties or gatherings in all common areas including the pool are prohibited.
- Those that are not staying at the Resort are prohibited from using the pool facilities.
- In order to reduce the risk of infection, the Resort will provide adequate supplies of hand sanitizer, towels and trash cans. We urge you to wipe down the furniture and handrails and any anything else you touch both before and after your use.
- The Resort reserves the right to close the pool facilities in the event physical distancing requirements are not met or for any reason that the Resort deems the facilities unsafe.
Further, safe water, sanitation and hygiene are essential to protecting human health during disease outbreaks. Please wash your hands frequently with soap and water, and cover coughs and sneezes. If you are feeling ill, including a fever of 100 degrees or above, have a sore throat, runny nose, chills, sneezing, coughing, abdominal pain or diarrhea, please do not enter the pool facilities or any of the other common areas of the Resort. We also recommend that if you are 65 or older or suffer from a pre-existing condition that may make you more susceptible to COVID-19, please do not enter the pool facilities or any of the other common areas of the Resort.
In order to use the pool facilities, the Resort will require all adult residents to sign the enclosed “Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/Covid-19” for themselves and their minor children. Please return this to the Resort office.
A single event like this pandemic gives us an opportunity to work together for a common cause. The common cause is to protect ourselves, our families, and all the people in the Resort that we come in contact with, when we begin to use the Resort’s community facilities and amenities.
Please continue to follow the State and local stay-at-home orders, and properly socially distance yourself with your neighbors at the Resort, and adhere to the new guidelines. We have faith and trust that you will follow the rules that will not only protect you, but also your neighbor and everyone in our Resort. Mark Twain said it best, when considering other people, “Kindness is a language the blind can see and the deaf can hear”.
The Resort will do its best to communicate any new rules and regulations as they become known, which will require everyone’s cooperation and compliance.
So, let’s all work together for this common cause of protecting us all and build a deep community spirit. We have faith and trust in all of you to make the upcoming transition smooth.
Catalina Spa and RV Resort
- RV Check-in 12:00 PM. Parking by Resort Ambassadors Provided After Office Closes and Until 9 PM. Check-out at 11AM.
- Rental Unit (Cottage/Park Model) Check-in 2:00 PM. Check-out 11:00 AM.
- Sites are assigned at the Cat Spa office prior to or at arrival.
- Speed limit for all vehicles is 5 MPH: STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Smoking is not permitted in any buildings.
- All RVs rated at 50 AMP must be parked in a 50 AMP site.
- Maximum Stay is 178 days.
- The manager has full subjective discretionary acceptance based on condition, appearance, etc. of all RV’s checking in and staying at the Resort.
- No generators may be used at the Resort.
- RVs may not be left unattended for longer than 24 hours on site without approval.
- No vehicle lube, oil changes, body work, etc., allowed on site. Repair or other services of any kind performed in the Resort by vendors must be cleared with Resort Ambassadors prior to their arrival.
- No excess water usage on plants, vehicles or Rigs without the purchase of a permit from office.
- Please respect your neighbors: Do not cut through occupied sites or drive through unoccupied sites.
- Parking vehicles in unoccupied sites is prohibited.
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated. Failure to control a barking dog may result in expulsion from the resort.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. This includes all audio devices (TV, Music).
- Curfew for children under 18 years is 10:00 PM unless accompanied by an adult.
- Access to storage is available Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. While in storage, keys for vehicle must be stored at — and all arrangements made through — the Cat Spa Office.
- Solicitation, sales or other business, service or enterprise are not permitted in the resort without prior approval.
- The use of firearms, knives, bows and arrows, or any other weapon, is not permitted in the resort.
- Use the disposal receptacles for all garbage and trash.
- No modifications, including landscaping may be made to any site without approval of management.
- Members are responsible for their guests at all times.
- Members’ reservations are required.
- Only licensed drivers may operate any motorized vehicles, including golf carts, in the resort. Biking is permitted on paved roads only.
- No fires allowed except propane burners.
- Clotheslines are not allowed, nor may clothes be hung outside to dry anywhere except on an RV ladder mounted drying rack.
- Pets (no vicious breeds) must be on a leash, no longer than 6 feet from the person walking them at all times and must be kept off the grass and out of pool area and cactus gardens. Pets are not to be left outside unattended. Use designated “PET PARK” and CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PETS.
- There are two (2) designated pet friendly cottages with a $100 refundable deposit. There are no pets allowed in any other cottages. All cottages have a $25 non-refundable cleaning fee and a $20 cash refundable key deposit.
- Use of Clubhouses may be available for a fee, contingent on availability and discretion of management.
Pool and Spa Rules
- Everyone MUST shower before entering the pool or spa, and anytime thereafter, especially when tanning oil or skin protection is used before reentering the pool again.
- Adult supervision is required for all children under 14 years of age at all times in the pool and spa. Children under 6 years of age are not allowed in the spa without parent or guardian present.
- Children under 3 years of age are not allowed in the pools without “approved” swim diapers – (sold in our store).
- No running, jumping, diving or pushing in pool areas. Use caution at all times. No lifeguard is on duty.
- Glass containers are not permitted in pool and spa areas. Food or beverages may not be consumed while in pools or spas.
- Smoking, vaping or e-cigarettes are not permitted in the pools or spas.
- Floating devices, rafts or air mattresses are not permitted, except ‘noodles’ and child arm flotation devices.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn. Cut-offs or other street wear is not permitted in the pool or spa.
- Chairs and lounges are to be used in the pool area only. They cannot be reserved with towels. First come first served.
- Pool monitors are part of our park Ambassadors staff and are there for the safety of our guests. Please treat them with respect.