WorKampers Wanted In Desert Hot Springs
September 2020-April 2021 Season
CATALINA SPA RV RESORT, an exceptional 482 site RV Resort with new owners, management and vision, is seeking WorKampers for the September 2020 to April 2021 season. Located in the Coachella Valley of California, with close proximity to the sights and sounds of Palm Springs, this ideal Desert Hot Springs location offers natural odorless mineral hot springs that refresh our pools and multiple spas.
SEEKING SINGLES OR COUPLES to assist in several areas during the spectacular ‘winter’ season and serve the interests of snowbirds from all over North America. WorKamper (32 hours) positions are offered from September/October 2020 to mid April 2021 in return for a RV full hookup site and access to all the activities and amenities the park provides. WorKampers are needed in the following areas:
- RESORT AMBASSADORS – Multiple individuals or couples to perform random patrols of the resort property during day, evening and night. Resort Ambassadors insure that we provide the best introductory image to all guests, protect the resort from intruders, and enforce resort rules.
- CHEFs and Kitchen Helpers for Dining Services. Meal planning, ordering and financial responsibilities are included as well as meal preparation, serving, and kitchen maintenance.
- FITNESS LEADER – Experienced and accredited instructor of Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and related exercise classes. Fitness coordinator will assist others in the use of equipment in the Catalina Spa RV Resort professional fitness room as well as lead hiking/biking group outings on a regular basis.
- GAMES HOSTS to lead a myriad of indoor and outdoor games and activities for guest participation.
- WATER SPORTS COORDINATORS to manage play and setup for Water Volleyball, coordinate three inter-park events (mixers and tournaments) and be responsible for all Upper Clubhouse event setup needs. WATER AEROBICS Instruction on a daily basis is another Water Sport requiring WorKamper expertise.
- PICKLEBALL COORDINATORS to lead daily play through lessons, round robins, and tournaments.
- GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVES to perform customer service operations like reservations, registration, guest services and daily operational reporting.
- MUSICAL TALENT – We are seeking talented Workamper(s) with entertainment skills to provide indoor/outdoor programs throughout the season as well as other resort assignments like hosting events and escorting new arrivals.
We are looking for many volunteers who will be rewarded through our CatSpa Volunteer Recognition Program with awards like CatSpa shirts, vouchers and in a few cases (Dining Services) free meals. A list of potential volunteer needs are available in the Welcome Center.